SW Edmonton Real Estate Stats
Community statistics are calculated by Real Estate Webmasters and are for illustration purposes only, accuracy is not guaranteed.
Property Types (active listings)
Southwest Edmonton Real Estate Listings
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$100,000 - $200,000|
|$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000|
|$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
Some of the most popular neighbourhoods in SW Edmonton include:
- Duggan: Most homes built between 1960 and 1980 with most newer homes built mostly since 1997. About two-thirds of the homes in Duggan are single family dwellings with the remaining split between low-rise condos and townhomes.
- Greenfield: Also known as Petrolia, Greenfield has a variety of homes built since 1960. 90% of Greenfield’s homes are single family dwellings but the area is also comprised of low-rise condos and duplexes.
- Lendrum Place: Built mostly in the 1960s, owner-occupied Lendrum Place real estate is primarily made up of single family dwellings.
- MacEwan: MacEwan real estate includes about 50% single family dwellings with a smaller number of condos and duplexes.
- Malmo Plains: Malmo Plains homes are half comprised of single family dwellings with the remaining 50% being a collection of townhomes and rented apartments. This neighbourhood is very popular due to the proximity to the University of Alberta campus.
- Rutherford: Rutherford homes are almost exclusively owner-occupied single family dwellings with a few duplexes and a small number of townhomes in the neighbourhood as well.
- South Terwillegar: Most of the homes in South Terwillegar are newer single family dwellings in a variety of styles including: 2-story homes, bungalows, and split-levels. The area also has a selection of duplexes, condos, and townhomes as well. South Terwillegar is close to many recreation opportunities and amenities.
- Terwillegar Towne: All homes in this neighbourhood have been built since 1995 and are comprised of about 80% single family dwellings with a small number of duplexes, low-rise condos, and townhomes.
- Windermere: This premier Southwest Edmonton neighbourhood features excellent ameniities, high value properties and ultra convinient transportation options. This neighbourhood continues to see continual development and is extremely popular amongst young professional families.
Looking for more information or need to get in touch with us? Contact us!
School information for Edmonton areas:
Browse Southwest Edmonton Homes by Neighbourhood
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.