Just because the holiday season is officially over now, that doesn’t mean that you’re stuck sitting at home with nothing to do until springtime. Remember, they don’t call Edmonton “Canada’s Festival City” for nothing!
Deep Freeze: A Byzantine Winter Festival
- On: January 12 & 13, 2013
- At: Alberta Avenue between 91 and 94 streets
- This popular winter festival offers a great variety of activities and experiences for the young and old alike. Come down to Alberta Avenue to participate (for free!) in food, dancing, art displays, markets, skating & street hockey, races, and ice & snow carving.
Ice on Whyte Festival
- On: January 25 – February 3, 2013
- At: the End of Steel Park on 103 Street
- The 10th annual Ice on Whyte…
10882 Views, 0 Comments