But as a real estate agent, I was wondering: are agents using it? The short answer is yes. Pokemon stops, pokemon gyms, and pokemon in general, have quickly become a selling point to use on listings. Here's a few examples of how real estate agents are using the cultural phenomenon known all around the world!
1) This realtor isn't messing around: putting it right in the listing title!
2) This realtor nonchalantly snuck in this pokeperk.
3) Want the kids out exploring the neighbourhood? This might be the house for you!
4) According to this Virgina realtor, merely having a pokemon in your ad sells.
5) If it wasn't for the squirtle in this post, I would have missed the pokeperk.